Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back to D.C. and Obama Sucks!!!

Tara and I made it back to Washington D.C. this past month. I have been there 4 times over the last several months because my company headquarters are there. I had meetings there and the company paid for spouses to come (or as they say, "conjugal visits"). Anyway, we had a fun time for a handful of days and Tara got to relax a bit, and meet most of the people who work for my company. We stayed in National Harbor just across the Potomac River from the mall.


Our hotel, Gaylord National (seriously, that's the name).


There was a Peeps store which we had never seen before anywhere, so we had to take pics.


By the pier there was some art in the sand of a dude drowning or something. It reminded me of Planet of the Apes (the old school version).


Washington Monument


Ford Theater (where Lincoln was shot).


One night by the pier, we had a Maryland style seafood dinner, crabs and lobster (Tara wasn't a big fan).

On the mall by Washington Monument.

No comments: