Friday, May 30, 2008

Coeur d'Alene







I played golf at the Coeur d'Alene Resort today. All I can say is SWEET! It was 75 degrees with a light breeze. Perfect! The Coeur d'Alene Resort is famous for its floating green. I pared the the hole. Last time I played it my ball found the water. I have some cool pictures of it. You actually have to take a boat across to get to the green.






Here I am with my Dad and Brent, my brother-in-law.





This par 3 was especially challenging. The green is shaped like a three leaf clover, surrounded by rock and a lot of sand. The flag was snuggled up tight to the front of the green. Tough hole! For you ladies that are reading this, golf is when you hit a tiny, white ball into a hole with a club. The lower the score the better, like mini-golf.

4 comments:

Karly said...

MY FAVORITE GOLF COURSE! It's so pretty up there. We used to go with my dad when he played every year! Glad you had fun!

Nicki said...

Thanks for that definition!

DaNae said...

Hope you stopped in at dockside while you were there. You look good dave, all the training is paying off. Mine starts Monday.

BS and the Kids said...

Thanks for the lesson in GOLF 101. Having said that, you didn't mention what you shot or how many bogies or double bogies you shot. It does look like one of the most beautiful courses, glad to see you are working hard.