Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ashley's First BYU Football Game


Earlier in the week my neighbor Bryan took me to the Utah-TCU game. It was sweet. I am not a Ute fan, but I root for them on occasion. Ashley was mad that I even went to the Ute game and actually started to cry because she thought that I liked them more. I had to smooth things over by taking her to the BYU game (tickets provided by my other neighbor Dave). I owe my neighbors BIG obviously. Ashley's first Cougar game was awesome. Matt Payne, former BYU kicker and co-worker of mine, took me and Ashley on the field. We saw Will Nixon there who is probably on the field the whole time, every game. Anyway we saw Cosmo, Mitch Payne the kicker, and of course cheerleaders. We stayed on the field when the team entered which was cool and we also went to center field when the team did their Polynesian cultural center dance. It was sweet, plus they won the game.


Mitch Payne the kicker



Cosmo and Ashley




Ashley enjoyed watching the cheerleaders (so did I).


BYU enters the stadium!!!


5 comments:

Karly said...

First of all you are just a big weenie for teaching her about that stupid school anyway. Second of all why is Bryan wasting GOOD tickets on someone who cheers for the competition? It doesn't end here.................

Derek and Edon said...

I am so jealous...while you got to go to a BYU game I had to go to a Lamaze class--Hee-Hee-Who

DaNae said...

Rise and Shout the cougars are out! Ashley has some serious COUGAR blood in her!

Denton said...

Looks like you got Ashley on the right track. Be careful that she doesn't turn out to be an Aggie like her mother.

BS and the Kids said...

Looks like you had fun. I love the Cosmo pic. Brett's cousin was Cosmo a few years back, it brings back some fun memories.