Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat '09

Happy Halloween! Seriously, who doesn't love Halloween? I personally love it. Tara thinks I'm warped because of my poor choices in costumes. This year, Tara and I were doctors. I was an obstetrician just finishing up with an emergency C-section (obvious if you look at the picture). Needless to say, the girls cried when I put fake blood on the baby ( I had no idea that fake blood looked so real. Fake blood has come a long way, totally awesome). So basically Halloween was ruined for an hour or so because the girls were worried about the baby. I told them that if they stopped crying, I wouldn't throw the baby in the dumpster. That worked, and saved Halloween. The baby survived and the blood washed off. Next year I'm thinking about being either a proctologist or a urologist (I need some good prop ideas).



I kept spanking the baby. The girls didn't like that either.


Two little witches prior to the tears.


Ashley was Barbie the Musketeer (2 hours post tears).


Britney was Minnie Mouse. We didn't even attempt to put the ears on.



OB and GYNO




7 comments:

Danielle said...

In addition to college funds you should be putting away money for their therapy fund.

Karly said...

Ok... I so wish I would've seen the baby prop... so believable.. mmmhmm!

DaNae said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is funny. I bet you totally got into character too!

Deborah said...

For sure Halloween is fun at the DAVENPORTS.

BS and the Kids said...

I felt so bad for your girls, they were so traumatized. That baby is so "gross". I can still hear Kaitlyn saying it over and over again!

The Starr Family said...

Great costumes - I love the blood!

Dianna said...

Tara why do you let him talk you into these things? Next year Urologist and Lorena Bobbit.